WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are small files that are installed on the hard drive or in the browser of the computer, tablet , smartphone or equivalent device with Internet browsing functions which help, among others: personalize the services of the owner of the website, facilitate navigation and usability through it, obtain aggregated information from website visitors, enable the reproduction and display of multimedia content on the website itself, allow interaction elements between the user and the website itself, enable security tools, etc.
DEFINITIONS USED IN THIS COOKIES POLICY
- Data: It is the information that is obtained through the user's terminal equipment through the data storage and recovery device (cookies or others). The data will be personal when it comes to information about identified or identifiable natural persons, in the terms established in article 4 of the RGPD
- Information added: information not nominal, and typically numerical order to provide statistical information
- Terminal equipment: It is the device from which the user accesses the service, such as a personal computer, a mobile phone, a tablet , etc., and from which the information is obtained
- Editor: responsible or owner of the website
- Third: external entity, collaborator, service provider or related to the editor, involved in the management of some cookies
- Responsible for the cookie: the editor, manager, owner of the website or even the third party in some cases
- Browsing habits: trends that the user shows when browsing a web page, such as time spent visiting the page, parts of the site visited, most frequent sections, origin of the visit, destination of the visit, among others.
WHAT KIND OF COOKIES ARE THERE ?
According to the entity that manages it:
- Own cookies : this cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain managed by the editor itself and from which the service requested by the user is provided.
- Third-party cookies : this cookies are sent to the user's terminal equipment from a computer or domain that is not managed by the editor, but by another entity that processes the data obtained through cookies.
According to the period of time that they remain activated in the terminal equipment:
- Session cookies : designed to collect and store data while the user accesses a web page. They are usually used to store information that is only interested in keeping for the provision of the service requested by the user on a single occasion (for example, a list of products purchased) and they disappear at the end of the session .
- Persistent cookies : are those in which the data is still stored in the terminal and can be accessed and processed during a period defined by the person responsible for the cookie, which can range from a few minutes to several years .
According to the purpose for which the data obtained through cookies are processed:
- Technical cookies : allow the user to navigate through a web page, platform or application and the use of the different options or services that exist in it, including those that the editor uses to allow the management and operation of the page web and enable its functions and services, such as, for example, controlling traffic and data communication, identifying the session, accessing parts of restricted access, remembering the elements that make up an order, carrying out the process of purchasing an order, manage payment, control fraud related to the security of the service, make a request for registration or participation in an event, count visits for the purposes of billing licenses for the software with which the service works (website, platform or application), use security elements while browsing, store content for broadcasting videos or sound, enable dynamic content (for example, anima tion of uploading a text or image) or sharing content through social networks . Also belonging to this category, due to their technical nature, are those cookies that allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, as one more element of design or "layout" of the service offered to the user, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform based on criteria such as edited content, without information being collected from users for different purposes, such as customizing that advertising content or other content .
- Preference or customization cookies : that allow the user to remember information so that the user accesses the service with certain characteristics that can differentiate their experience from that of other users, such as, for example, the language, the number of results to be displayed when the user search, appearance or content of the service depending on the type of browser through which the user accesses the service or the region from which you access the service, etc .
- Analysis or measurement cookies : this cookies allow the person responsible for them to monitor and analyze the behavior of the users of the websites to which they are linked, including the quantification of the impacts of the advertisements. The information collected through this type of cookie is used to measure the activity of the websites, application or platform, in order to introduce improvements based on the analysis of the use data made by users of the service .
- Advertising cookies : allow the management, in the most efficient way possible, of the advertising spaces that, where appropriate, the editor has included in a web page, application or platform from which the requested service is provided based on criteria like the edited content or the frequency in which the ads are shown.
- Cookies behavioral advertising : enable the management, the most effective form of advertising spaces, if any, the editor has included on a website, application or platform from providing the requested service. These cookies store information on the behavior of users obtained through the continuous observation of their browsing habits, which allows the development of a specific profile to display advertising based on it.
IN PRACTICE, WHAT COOKIES DO WE USE?
The cookies _gat, _gat_*****, _hjIncludedInPageviewSample, _hjAbsoluteSessionInProgress and VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE do not create profiles of the users who browse the web and, therefore, automated decisions based on this data are not made.
Through the cookies CurrentContact, sp_t, sp_landing, lang, _gid, _ga, YSC, IDE, GPS,_hjid, ASP.NET_SessionId, csrftoken, cookiefirst-id and cookiefirst-consent, profiles of the users of our web page are elaborated to make automated decisions. This profiling and the decisions made about the data have as a consequence a higher level of personalization and prediction about the preferences of the users.
HOW TO DEACTIVATE COOKIES?
Blocking or deactivating all cookies helps to protect privacy, but it can also limit the experience on some websites, as well as limit functionalities or even not allow the correct navigation or use of some of their services.
You can activate or deactivate the cookies described above (with the exception of technical cookies, which are necessary for proper operation) through the configurator that appears in the cookie use notice, when accessing our home page. I n note that if you accept s third - party cookies should s delete them from the browser options or the system itself offered by the third or.
In the same way, if you want to know how to disable cookies in the most popular web browsers, access the following tutorials:
If you have any questions or concerns about this Cookies Policy, you can contact us through the means of contact on our website.